1. Identification Data
You are visiting the website www.disflex.com owned by Industrial Disflex Ibérica SL, with registered office at C/ Comerç 4, Pol. Ind. Comte de Sert, 08755, Castellbisbal, Barcelona – Spain, with VAT number B58329160, registered in the Commercial Register in volume 22355, folio 38, sheet b-35469 (hereinafter referred to as “THE HOLDER”).
You can contact THE HOLDER through any of the following means:
Telephone: +34937721768 / Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rúa das Salvadas, 41, 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña (SPAIN)
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) aim to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER made available to the public. Access and/or use of this website of THE HOLDER confer the status of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use set out herein. These conditions will apply regardless of any general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. Use of the Portal
www.disflex.com provides access to various information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) on the Internet owned by THE HOLDER or its licensors that the USER may access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which they will be responsible, committing to using it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and, in an illustrative but not limited manner, not to use them to:
– Carry out illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism, or violating human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the damages.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
– Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes, and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that harm youth or childhood, public order, or security, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. Data Protection
5. Content. Intellectual and Industrial Property
THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by THE HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including their making available, of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of THE HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by THE HOLDER. They may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy, and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical media, solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, bypass, or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of THE HOLDER.
6.Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website, its content, and services is done under their sole responsibility. In particular, by way of illustration, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
1. The availability of the operation of web pages, their services, and content, as well as their quality or interoperability.
2. The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
3. Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties, especially intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other individuals or entities.
4. The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer elements that could cause damage to the USER’s computer system or third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility, in any case, to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
5. Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
6. The accuracy, truth, timeliness, and usefulness of the content and services offered, as well as the subsequent use made by the USER. THE HOLDER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
7. Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when their origin is due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks interrupting the service.
8. Damages or harm resulting from circumstances occurring by fortuitous event or force majeure.
9. In the event of the existence of forums, in the use of these or other similar spaces, it should be noted that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, being solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
7. Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal, being able to change, delete, or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until modified by others duly published.
If links or hyperlinks to other websites are included on www.disflex.com, THE HOLDER will not exercise any control over these sites and content. In no case will THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the content of a link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truth, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
9. Right of Exclusion
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own initiative or that of a third party, to users who violate the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal, by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it under the law.
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts.